A salad dressing that I simply love, that I first tasted at my sisters house and that I have tried to recreate and have since adopted !
- 1 tsp Honey Mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- white pepper
- Chilli Flakes
Mix all together and dress the salad.
In the picture are several ideas of salads I have done that were a huge success and compliment this dressing extremely well.
- Mango/Avocado/Cherry Tomatoes/Mozzarella
- Lettuce/Cucumbers/Avocado/Smoked Salmon/Poached Egg
- Red cabbage/Salad/Avocado/Cherry Tomatoes/Mozzarella di Buffala
- Romaine Salad/Avocado/Tomatoes/Roasted Goats Cheese
- Green Lettuce/Tomatoes/Cucumbers/Sweetcorn
If you have enjoyed this post subscribe to the Blog for more recipes