Écrit en FRANÇAIS – underneath in ENGLISH – darunter auf DEUTSCH
For a surprise birthday party for my husband last year I made 5 appetizers that the guests loved. I’ve already shared 3 recipes, foie gras gingerbread, quails egg croustade and mushroom cups. Just in time for the end of year celebrations another one of these appetizers, the salmon-goat cheese herbed croustades, which according to my guests was delicious.
- Croustades (IKEA or Waitrose) or small cups made from shortcrust pastry
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
- 4 tablespoons cucumber cut into mini dices
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (parsley, dill, chives)
- 150 g fresh goat cheese
- 50 grams of fromage frais
- Salt, ground pepper
Mix the fresh goat cheese in a bowl with the fromage frais, the herbs (reserve a little for the decoration), 2 tablespoons of mini cucumber cubes, and 2 slices of roughly chopped salmon. Salt and pepper.
You can prepare this mixture the day before, but do not fill the croustades until the last moment, because they will soften.
If you have enjoyed this post subscribe to the Blog for more recipes.