True bliss in hot summer weather !!! A traditional spanish cold vegetable soup, no cooking involved and done in a couple of minutes!
- 3 slices of white bread, cut into big chunks
- 1 kg ripe tomatoes, washed and diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 green pepper, washed and diced
- 1 small onion, peeled and diced
- 2-3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt, Pepper
- 1 lime
Place all the ingredients into a blender. Mix with 150 ml cold water until smooth. Season with salt, pepper, sugar, lime juice and Olive Oil. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
If you have enjoyed this post, follow my Blog for more recipes.